George as your REALTOR®
- Effective in multi-party, face-to-face negotiations.
- Highly-trained, with knowledge, experience, integrity and dedication.
- Resourceful in attracting a large pool of potential buyers.
- Knowledgeable in the technology resources that facilitate the transaction.
- Accessible by phone, email and has excellent communication skills with all parties involved.
In order to sell your home in a reasonable time and with the best possible terms, it's necessary to prepare your home for the market. This process includes:
- Deciding when to put your home on the market.
- Establishing a strategic price based on recent comparable sales and local market conditions.
- Estimating probable net proceeds.
- Advising you on how to make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
Marketing Your Property
- Ordering a "FOR SALE" sign to be placed prominently on your property.
- Installing a lock box to make it easy for agents to show your home.
- Submitting your home to the local Multiple Listing Service for immediate exposure to the real estate community and numerous websites.
- Arranging a tour of the home for Better Homes Realty agents and also a tour for other local agents.
- Developing a flyer/brochure highlighting the features and benefits of your home.
- Promoting your home for maximum exposure to other cooperating agents.
- Holding open houses.
- Advertising your property during our regular office schedule meetings.
- Featuring your property on our web site, REALTOR.com and many more real estate websites.
- Asking clients and colleagues if they know of possible buyers.
- Follow-up with all agents on their showings.
Negotiating the Offer
George will immediately present and explain all offers to you. You will be able to accept, reject, or counter any offer presented. During the negotiation process, George will leverage his experience and skills to advocate your interests:
- Review the contract and obligations before you sign.
- Explain how contingencies and release clauses work.
- Protect you from signing a "blank check" for unknown problems or repairs.
- Define legal disclosure requirements.
- Orchestrate the offer process for "back-up" offers, if necessary.
Throughout the negotiation, George will provide you with a professional, objective point of view; but the final decision of accepting an offer is yours.
After the Offer is Accepted
Once an offer is accepted, George will manage all the details to make the process as stress-free and efficient as possible:
- Stay in contact with the buyer's agent to ensure a smooth escrow.
- Follow up on the progress of the buyer's loan and appraisal status.
- Monitor all contingency removal deadlines.
- Keep you informed throughout the sale process until the sale has closed.