George as your REALTOR®
- Highly-trained, with knowledge, experience, integrity and dedication.
- Resourceful in locating the right home for you.
- Effective negotiator for you.
- Knowledgeable in the technology resources that facilitate the transaction.
- Accessible by phone, email and has excellent communication skills with all parties involved.
Keeping up with the market trend is important for you. As the inventory of homes changes frequently, so does demand.
- George will show you what comparable homes are selling for.
- George will help you establish a fair price to offer based on recent comparable sales & local market conditions.
- And help you through the loan pre-approval process.
Negotiating the Offer
George will leverage his experience and skills to advocate your interests:
- Review the contract and obligations before you sign.
- Explain how contingencies and release clauses work.
- Protect you from signing a "blank check" for unknown problems or repair needs.
Throughout the negotiation, George will provide you with a professional, objective point of view; but the final decision of making an offer is yours.
After the Offer is Accepted
Once an offer is accepted, George will manage all the details to make the process as stress-free and efficient as possible:
- Stay in contact with the other agent to ensure a smooth escrow.
- Review all disclosures with you.
- Follow up on the progress of the loan and appraisal status.
- Monitor all contingency removal deadlines.
- Keep you informed throughout the purchase process until the sale has closed.